Monday, October 10, 2011

My Current Project

I'm starting my front lawn removal project. This is the before picture. The lawn is currently a nice shade of dead. I'm going to hit it with Remuda one more time this next saturday and wait a week then the work begins. I'm going to bring the fromt lawn close to level. That will involve a couple hundred garden blocks and a few yards of fill dirt and topsoil. I'll need to plant all my low water usage plants in a good potting soil and I am installing an automatic drip system. To finish it off for now I'll need to put out 8-10 yards of bark and leaves from a tree trimmer. In the spring I'll be installing several raised planters including a pyramid for strawberries. These will be on a seperate drip line. I'll post pictures as it progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment